MetriCide is intended for use in a tray system with a variety of noncritical, semi-critical, and critical devices and can be reused up to 14 days.
Features and Benefits
The activated solution has to stay above the minimum effective concentration (MEC) of glutaraldehyde, as measured by a chemical indicator.
MetriTest™ 1.5% Test Strips are a glutaraldehyde concentration monitor for use in glutaraldehyde-containing solutions with a minimum effective concentration (MEC) of 1.5% glutaraldehyde. It is required to test the glutaraldehyde solution prior to each use.
- Recommended for lensed instruments such as flexible and/or rigid scopes
- Compatible with heat-sensitive medical equipment and instrumentation
- Contains no surfactants
List of Uses
- Anesthesia equipment
- For high-level disinfection/ sterilization of heat sensitive medical equipment for which alternative methods of sterilization are not suitable
- Lensed instruments such as flexible and/or rigid endoscopes
- Most stainless steel instruments
- Plated metals
- Respiratory therapy equipment
MetriCide 1 Gallon - 4 Bottles/Case
MetriTest Strips 1.5% - 60 Strips/Bottle, 2 Bottles/Case
Dispensing Pump (Gallon)
Click here to see all product related information and resources.
MetriCide Powder Activator SDS
Recommended for immersible and heat-sensitive equipment and instruments. Contains surfactants.
Disinfects a wide range of heat-sensitive medical devices for which sterilization is not suitable.
Intended for use in a tray system with a variety of heat-sensitive medical devices. Contains surfactants.