Easy-to-use, cost effective liquid medical waste solidification product.
Features and Benefits
- Solidifies liquid medical waste in suction canisters
- Helps comply with Department of Transportation regulations for the proper transport of liquid medical waste
- Protects healthcare workers and promotes workplace safety
- Eliminates spilling, splashing and aerosolization
List of Uses
- General liquid spill clean up
- Operating room
- Outpatient procedures
- Solidifies hazardous liquids in vacuum canisters
- Surgery centers
- Transportation of hazardous liquids
The Solidifier 500cc - 64 Bottles/Case
The Solidifier 1,200 cc - 64 Bottles/Case
The Solidifier 1,500 cc - 64 Bottles/Case
The Solidifier 2,000 cc - 64 Bottles/Case
The Solidifier 3,000 cc - 64 Bottles/Case
The Solidifier 16,000 cc – 20 Bottles/Case
Click here to see all product related information and resources.
Liquid Medical Waste Sales Sheet
The Solidifier - SDS
Surgery Center Brochure
Engineered to solidify liquid medical waste in suction up canisters from the bottom up. Protects healthcare workers from dangerous fluids from procedures.
Contains natural aromatic deodorizer. Environmentally friendly alternative to aerosol air fresheners.
Eye shields to help guard staff against exposure to infection droplets and particle debris during procedures.