Used to pre-clean critical or semi-critical medical devices prior to terminal sterilization or high level disinfection. Comprised of dual-protease enzymes. The active ingredients offer optimal cleaning action on a variety of protein soils. Inclusion of surfactants provides additional cleaning on carbohydrates, lipid soils and protein soils.
Features and Benefits
The protein-dissolving enzymes in MetriZyme allow for fast, simple removal of bodily fluids that often cannot be accomplished manually with soaps and other detergents.
- Recommended for instruments with presence of high organic debris
- Low foaming and is ideal for manual and automated reprocessing systems
- Gentle on instruments
- Pleasant mint fragrance
List of Uses
- Areas where instrument cleaning is not readily available
- For use on medical instruments that are meant to be reprocessed
- Operating room
- Sterile Processing Department
MetriZyme 1 Quart - 4 Bottles/Case
MetriZyme 1 Gallon - 4 Bottles/Case
Dispensing Pump (Gallon)
Click here to see all product related information and resources.