Foaming dual-enzymatic spray that starts the pre-cleaning process by breaking down blood, tissue, mucus and other protein-rich bodily fluids from instruments. The foaming spray delivery system is ideal for use in the operating room, sterile processing, and other departments where instrument cleaning is not immediately available.
Features and Benefits
- Ideal for instruments with the presence of moderate to heavy organic debris
- Covers instruments, reducing splashes and spills
- Ready-to-use in a convenient sprayer
- Rapidly begins the cleaning process
List of Uses
- Anywhere instrument cleaning is not readily available
- For use on medical instruments that are meant to be reprocessed
- Operating room
- Sterile processing department
EmPower Foam 24 oz Spray - 12 Bottles/Case
Click here to see all product related information and resources.
EmPower Foam SDS
Enzymatic Detergent Sales Sheet
Instrument Reprocessing Brochure
Pre-clean critical or semi-critical instruments with a presence of high organic debris. Gentle and low foaming, ideal for manual and automated reprocessing systems.
Dual-enzymatic detergent cleaner used to pre-clean semi-critical or critical medical devices. Contains two protease enzymes that offer broad cleaning action on a variety of protein soils.
Oil-based instrument lubricant that coats metal instruments to prevent imperfections like spotting and rusting. Helps keep hinges working freely.